Enter your monthly volume below for each atribute and click "Add to Calculator" to estimate your monthly project costs.
While some services depend on specific content or a certain domain, with just 3500+ words Personality Insights can deliver actionable insights into individuals, groups, or entities. With the IBM Watson Personality Insights service, end users are guided through a highly personalized interaction across three key dimensions: the Big 5 (characteristics), Values, and Needs.
The Personality Insights service can be used for endless purposes: Businesses can achieve improved customer segmentation and lead generation, product marketers can develop more targeted messaging, and recruiters and universities can find more appropriate job candidates.
Big Five – The five personality traits that typically represent the way a person interacts with the world. This model consists of five primary traits or characteristics.
- Agreeableness: A person’s ability to be cooperative and empathetic toward others.
- Conscientiousness: A person’s inclination to act in a considerate or structured way.
- Extraversion: A person’s inclination to seek stimulation when interacting with others.
- Emotional Range, Neuroticism or Natural Reactions: The degree to which a person’s feelings are sensitive to that person’s surroundings.
- Openness: The degree to which a person is open to experiencing a multitude of activities.
Each of these top-level magnitudes has six aspects that further characterize an individual.
Needs – This relates to which characteristics of a product will resonate with a person. The model includes twelve of these characteristic needs: Excitement, Harmony, Curiosity, Ideal, Closeness, Self-expression, Liberty, Love, Practicality, Stability, Challenge, and Structure.
Values – This describes the motivating influences of a person’s decisions. The model includes five human values: Self-transcendence / Helping others, Conservation / Tradition, Hedonism / Taking pleasure in life, Self-enhancement / Achieving success, and Open to change / Excitement.
JSON, or Text or HTML (such as social media, emails, blogs, or other communication) written by an individual.
A tree of cognitive and social characteristics in JSON or CSV format.